Charity and Community

Charity and Community Insurance is perfect for charities, not for profit organisations, social enterprises, churches, charity shops and voluntary groups.

In today’s social culture, charities are faced with ever growing modern-day risks.  Often charity and community-based projects are near and dear to those involved.  It is therefore very important to protect your assets, resources, volunteers, clients and reputation.

We can source specialist, flexible packages that cater specifically for charities and community groups and services.  Our policies can cover relevant activities such as: meetings, fundraising events, sale of goods and administration work.

Tricketts Insurance Brokers aims to organise quality cover and at affordable premiums.


Our clients trust us
to find the best deal


  • Buildings

  • Contents

  • Employer’s Liability

  • Legal Expenses

  • Public and Products Liability

  • Personal Accident

  • Book debts

  • Business Interruption

These are the main covers but not an exhaustive list. Please enquire for covers not listed


  • All Risks

  • Trustees and Directors Indemnity

  • Libel and Slander

  • Computer Insurance

These are the main add-ons but not an exhaustive list. Please enquire for add-ons not listed


Small Charity Connect

For charities and social enterprises with an income up to £50,000

Special Event Connect

For events arranged outside of “normal” activities

Community Group Connect

For small voluntary groups meeting in rented premises

Charity and Community Connect

For registered and recognised charities, voluntary, not-for-profit organisations and social enterprises

Protects personal assets of Directors and Trustees in the event of a claim for breaching management duties. Can also protect against employment practice claims and legal costs defending official investigations by regulators.
Trustees and Directors Liability
Simplify things by having all of your vehicles on one policy; if you have 3 or more company vehicles, you may be able to save time and money on your renewal premiums.
Motor Fleet
If you employ staff on any basis you are required by law to have Employers Liability. EL insurance will help you pay compensation if an employee is injured or becomes ill because of the work they do for you.
Employers Liability
If you are under insured and you have a full or partial claim the insurer will reduce their pay out in proportion to the amount you are under-insured.
Under Insurance & Average

Terms and Conditions | Privacy & Cookies | ©2021 Tricketts Insurance Brokers is a trading style of James Trickett & Sons (Insurances) Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority #304873 Reg No 587444 England. A member of the Compass Group.