Situated in leafy Rossendale and on the fringes of the Ribble Valley, it makes good sense to offer Rural and Agricultural Insurance.

Designed to protect assets and liabilities of all kinds of agricultural based businesses, our Farm Combined Insurance Policy encompasses all aspects of your business providing comprehensive and competitive cover for modern farming.

We support large working farms, hobby farmers and small holding farmers with under 50 acres.  We also support the estate manager, covering farm types such as: Arable, Livestock, Dairy, Pig, Poultry and Egg.  We can cover most rural motors, special vehicles and we can combine vehicles onto competitively priced fleet policies.

Our clients trust us
to find the best deal


  • Buildings and Contents

  • Machinery

  • Livestock and Small Holders

  • Private House and Contents

  • Combined Liability

  • Personal Accident

  • Business all risks

  • Goods in Transit

  • Rural Fleets

These are the main covers but not an exhaustive list. Please enquire for covers not listed


These are the main add-ons but not an exhaustive list. Please enquire for add-ons not listed

Why Tricketts

Tricketts has long, well established relationships with insurers and access to a range of markets; our staff will save you time and hassle and give you peace of mind because we ensure that you have the right type of cover.

Read more about Tricketts Insurance

Having cameras fitted in your fleet vehicles can reduce your premiums and help defend claims.
Did you Know?
Protects personal assets of directors and officers in the event of a claim for breaching management duties. Can also protect against employment practice claims and legal costs defending official investigations by regulators.
Directors and Officers Liability
With cover available for vehicles up to 44 tons on Farm Motor, and 7.5 tons on Rural Business Motor, drive with peace of mind knowing you are protected in the event of a breakdown or a no start.
If you employ staff on any basis you are required by law to have Employers Liability. EL insurance will help you pay compensation if an employee is injured or becomes ill because of the work they do for you. Standard issues of cover is £10m. You may not need EL insurance if you only employ a family member or someone who is based abroad.
Employers Liability

Terms and Conditions | Privacy & Cookies | ©2021 Tricketts Insurance Brokers is a trading style of James Trickett & Sons (Insurances) Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority #304873 Reg No 587444 England. A member of the Compass Group.